4. As of noon trading, Western Union Company ( WU) is up $0.11 (0.7%) to $16.82 on light volume. Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Western Union Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.69-$16.92 after having opened the day at $16.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.71. The Western Union Company provides money movement and payment services worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Consumer-to-Consumer, Consumer-to-Business, and Business Solutions. The Consumer-to-Consumer segment offers cash money transfer services involving walk-in agent locations. Western Union Company has a market cap of $9.3 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Western Union Company a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Western Union Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Western Union Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts