3. As of noon trading, Pioneer Natural Resources Company ( PXD) is up $3.99 (2.2%) to $181.43 on average volume. Thus far, 901,919 shares of Pioneer Natural Resources Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $176.90-$183.75 after having opened the day at $177.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $177.44. Pioneer Natural Resources Company operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company in the United States. The company produces and sells oil, natural gas liquids (NGL), and gas. Pioneer Natural Resources Company has a market cap of $24.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 66.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Pioneer Natural Resources Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Pioneer Natural Resources Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, compelling growth in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Pioneer Natural Resources Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts