4. As of noon trading, EOG Resources ( EOG) is up $1.96 (1.2%) to $160.10 on average volume. Thus far, 1.0 million shares of EOG Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $158.14-$161.94 after having opened the day at $158.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $158.14. EOG Resources, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, production, and marketing of crude oil and natural gas. EOG Resources has a market cap of $43.7 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 39.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 30.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 19 analysts that rate EOG Resources a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates EOG Resources as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full EOG Resources Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts