Arrow Electronics Inc. (NYSE:ARW) today announced the availability of Arrow enVision™, a cloud-based interactive reference design application for engineers around the world.
Available on the recently announced product life cycle services platform via arrow.com, Arrow enVision enables design engineers to either start their own or quickly select approved starter designs from a comprehensive library. Arrow enVision facilitates designing in an online schematic environment to specific requirements, shortening design cycles.
Design engineers globally can collaborate on shared designs securely using messaging and live updates, as well as with Arrow’s technical experts for additional support.
Arrow enVision interacts with real-time pricing and availability. Reports and bill of materials can be generated and downloaded instantly.Arrow enVision currently offers over 1,100 interactive reference designs from leading semiconductor manufacturers, with new designs being added weekly. For more information, click here. About Arrow Electronics Arrow Electronics ( www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV