Herbalife (NYSE: HLF), a leading global nutrition company, recently won the “Choice of the Year 2013” award in the “Food Supplements” category as part of Ukraine’s prestigious annual awards festival.
The recipient of the award, recognized as one of the most reputable and respected ratings in the country, is selected through a nationwide survey of Ukrainian consumers. The "Choice of the Year" medal confirms Herbalife’s leadership position within the food supplements category in Ukraine.
The international "Choice of the Year" awards festival in Ukraine is a national annual project aimed at recognizing the highest-quality and best-known products and services across different product categories. The fact it is based upon actual consumer feedback and data makes this one of the most popular and respected ratings in Ukraine. The winners of all awards are determined by the results of nationwide marketing research, and review by an expert team of judges. The results are all audited and confirmed by Deloitte.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Its nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are sold exclusively to and through dedicated independent Distributors in more than 90 countries.About Herbalife Ltd. Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) is a global nutrition company that sells weight-management, nutrition and personal care products intended to support a healthy lifestyle. Herbalife products are sold in more than 90 countries to and through a network of independent distributors. The company supports the Herbalife Family Foundation and its Casa Herbalife program to help bring good nutrition to children. Herbalife's website contains financial and other information at www.herbalife.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV