- Motorola’s WLAN platform will allow transit riders access to real-time alerts, arrival and departure information, and transit updates from their personal wireless devices.
- The networks will also offer high-speed connectivity for the internet, social media, email and many web-based applications.
- BAI Canada is building the robust Wi-Fi and cellular distributed antenna system (DAS) within TTC’s two busiest stations, creating its TCONNECT Wi-Fi brand with high-speed internet connectivity.
- The fiber-optic lines installed for the two-station pilot alone equal three times the height of the 1,815-foot CN Tower in Toronto.
- The number of TTC riders that enter the busy Bloor & Yonge station each day could fill the 50,000-seat Rogers Center multi-purpose stadium in Toronto seven times over.
Motorola Solutions Helps Connect Toronto Subway Riders With High-Speed Access To Real-time Information
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.