Looking at Google (GOOG), Cramer said it's one of the cheapest stocks in its peer group, valuation wise.
He added there could be as much as 10% more upside in the near term and also suggested a stock split could help drive shares prices higher.
The maneuver, which doesn't change the valuation of the company, has helped other stocks such as Salesforce.com (CRM).Turning to Microsoft (MSFT), Cramer said Xbox and Surface tablet sales have been positive catalysts so far this holiday season.
Along with a new CEO and low valuation, share prices can go higher, he said. Finally, regarding AOL (AOL), Cramer said the stock should have a breakout year in 2014. The share buyback and programmatic videos, which no other company has, should drive shares to $50. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV