NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL), the New York-based athletic specialty retailer, launched its newest national advertising spot to promote the latest footwear and apparel from Kids Foot Locker this holiday season. The new commercial brings together Los Angeles Clippers Chris Paul and Blake Griffin, along with Chris Paul's son, as they humorously showcase the freshest product offerings for kids this holiday season.
The "Locker" spot opens with Chris Paul proudly touting "Little Chris" to a trainer as he is assigned his own professional locker to store all the Kids Foot Locker gear he received this holiday season. When Little Chris is questioned about the previous owner of the locker, the camera quickly pans to Blake Griffin standing at an L.A. bus station trying to gain access to his new downsized locker.
"We were excited to have Chris Paul and Blake Griffin in our new Kids Foot Locker spot, as both parents and kids identify with these talented athletes," said Stacy Cunningham, Executive Vice President for Kids Foot Locker. "Parents and gift givers will find an incredible product lineup for kids, including Jordan One Flights and Flight Origin Sneakers, Varsity Hoodies, Raglan T-shirts, and much more, during the holiday shopping season."The spot debuts December 10: www.youtube.com/footlocker. For more information on Kid Foot Locker product offerings, visit www.kidsfootlocker.com | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kidsfootlocker | Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/kidsfootlocker. "Sharing the spotlight with people that I love and one of my favorite brands brings this spot close to home," said Chris Paul. "I really enjoyed kicking off the holiday with this collaboration with my son, my buddy Blake, and the Foot Locker family. I'm glad to be a part of a campaign that inspires kids of all ages to dream big, play big, and go big." This spot was created by worldwide agency BBDO.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV