4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: RGP, LO, OKS, TEG
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $270.66 million or 42.04% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.02%.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 6.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $232.28 million to $216.31 million.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ONEOK PARTNERS -LP has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ONEOK PARTNERS -LP is currently extremely low, coming in at 9.61%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 6.90% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full ONEOK Partners L.P Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts