What To Sell: 4 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks ERF, PWE, XCO, CLI
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 67.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $14.28 million to $4.64 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The share price of MACK-CALI REALTY CORP has not done very well: it is down 17.73% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- MACK-CALI REALTY CORP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP reported lower earnings of $0.33 versus $0.77 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.46 versus $0.33).
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $38.75 million or 6.11% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 8.52%.
- You can view the full Mack-Cali Realty Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts