- Deb Moskovits, The Field Museum – For leadership in environmental stewardship in leveraging environmental and cultural assets in Chicago and Peru through the Environment, Culture and Conservation (ECCo) program.
- Paul Sznewajs, Ingenuity Inc. – For collaboration on the Chicago Public Schools Arts Education Plan to implement high-quality arts education programming across Chicago.
- Susana Vasquez , Local Initiative Support Corporation – For leadership of the Building Stronger Neighborhoods program to help community-based organizations support development and quality-of-life programs in the city's under-resourced neighborhoods.
- Maggie Blinn DiNovi , New Leaders – For collaborating with Chicago Public Schools to train and develop 200 principals and other administrative leaders since 2001.
- Beth White, The Trust for Public Land – For leading the planning, design and development of the 606/Bloomingdale Trail, a multi-use recreational trail and park system.
Boeing Awards $250,000 To Chicago Nonprofits
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.