Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: NUC, DPO, MUI, QSII, CNQ
Quality Systems (NASDAQ: QSII) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $22.13 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.2%. The average volume for Quality Systems has been 503,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Quality Systems has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 27.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Quality Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops and markets healthcare information systems that automate medical and dental practices, and networks of practices in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 38.09. TheStreet Ratings rates Quality Systems as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. You can view the full Quality Systems Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV