Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: JTA, RMT, GOF, JPC, VR
Validus Holdings (NYSE: VR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 30 cents per share. At a price of $40.07 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3%. The average volume for Validus Holdings has been 710,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Validus Holdings has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 15.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Validus Holdings, Ltd. through its subsidiaries, provides reinsurance, insurance, and insurance linked securities fund management services in the property, marine, and specialty lines markets worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.00. TheStreet Ratings rates Validus Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Validus Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV