Reminder - Teck Resources Class B (TCK-B) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon
On 12/12/13, Teck Resources Class B SV (TSX: TCK-B.TO) will trade ex-dividend, for its semi-annual dividend of $0.45, payable on 1/2/14. As a percentage of TCK.B's recent stock price of $25.42, this dividend works out to approximately 1.77%, so look for shares of Teck Resources Class B SV to trade 1.77% lower — all else being equal — when TCK.B shares open for trading on 12/12/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for TCK.B, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.45 declared by Teck Resources Class B SV:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from TCK.B is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 3.54% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, TCK.B makes up 1.48% of the SPDR S&P International Materials Sector ETF (IRV) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV