5WPR Ranked Among Top Public Relations Agencies
NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- topPRagencies.com, an online organizer of independent reviews and ratings for national PR firms, released their December reviews, ranking 5W Public Relations highly in three categories. The agency, led by CEO/President Ronn Torossian, was awarded the #4 Best Lifestyle PR Firm, #2 Best Crisis Communications PR Agency, and #3 Best Celebrity PR Agency.
5WPR has won numerous awards in 2013, including Public Relations Agency of the year by the American Business Awards, in addition to PRNews awarding the firm honorable mention for mid-size agency of the year at their recent gala event.
Public Relations companies are ranked following evaluation by independent researchers at topPRagencies.com. They evaluate implementation, overall performance, creativity, needs analysis, and reporting. The ratings of the best public relations firms are released monthly to assist businesses and organizations in connecting with public relations firms which feature a history of effective services for their specific industries.
ABOUT 5W PUBLIC RELATIONS5W Public Relations is a full-service PR firm known for cutting-edge programs that engage with businesses, organizations and individuals. With over 110 professionals serving clients in B2C (Beauty & Fashion, Consumer Brands, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Travel & Hospitality, Technology, Nonprofit), B2B (Corporate Communications and Reputation Management), Public Affairs, Crisis Communications and digital strategy, 5W brings leading organizations a resourceful, bold and results-driven approach to communications and marketing. "Like" us on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/5WPublicRelations or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/5W_PR CONTACT: Ronn Torossian, 5W Public Relations, 212-999-5585, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE 5W Public Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV