WASHINGTON, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UATP announced today that Cebu Pacific Air has joined its Network as a Merchant. Effective immediately, Cebu Pacific will accept UATP cards as payment.
Recognized as one of the most successful low-cost carriers in the Asia-Pacific, Cebu Pacific operates an extensive network with 33 Philippine and 24 international destinations.
"Cebu Pacific is committed to providing its trademark low fares to more travelers, including over 1,000 corporate accounts that we service today. We recognize the demand for UATP acceptance by corporate travelers. With UATP and its easy-to-use reporting system, we are able to make booking Cebu Pacific flights easier for companies worldwide," said Candice Iyog, Cebu Pacific Vice President – Marketing and Distribution."With business travel continuing to grow in the Asia-Pacific, adding Cebu Pacific to the Network is a strategic move for UATP as many of our Issuers are seeing the demand for acceptance by Cebu Pacific," said Ralph Kaiser, president and CEO, UATP. "We look forward to working with Cebu Pacific to help them expand their corporate market share." CEB offers flights to 24 international destinations, namely Bali, Bangkok, Beijing, Brunei, Busan, Dubai, Guangzhou, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Incheon ( Seoul), Jakarta, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Nagoya, Osaka, Phuket, Shanghai, Siem Reap, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo and Xiamen. It also operates the most extensive network in the Philippines with destinations such as Boracay, Palawan and Coron. CEB's 47-strong fleet is comprised of 10 Airbus A319, 27 Airbus A320, 2 Airbus A330 and 8 ATR-72 500 aircraft. It is one of the most modern aircraft fleets in the world. Between 2013 and 2021, Cebu Pacific will take delivery of 15 more brand-new Airbus A320, 30 Airbus A321neo, and 4 Airbus A330 aircraft.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV