MURRYSVILLE, Pa., Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Philips Respironics, a unit of Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA), continues efforts to improve therapy options for sleep apnea patients with the industry's first and only gel pillows mask. The world leader in gel cushion technology brings the comfort and sealing power of gel to nasal pillows. Light and airy, Nuance is the latest in a groundbreaking series of new masks that users rate high in performance, comfort and ease of use.*
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/64657-philips-respironics-gel-pillows-mask-therapy-options-sleep-apnea-patients
"With its sleek design and better seal, Nuance represents the new choice for better sleep therapy for clinicians, home care providers and patients," says John Frank, senior vice president, general manager, Sleep and Respiratory Care, Philips Home Healthcare Solutions. "It is part of our comprehensive portfolio of masks and services designed to address some of the challenges facing homecare providers today."
Clinicians and providers have the ability to provide a high performance minimal contact mask for greater patient satisfaction. In preference studies, patients rated Nuance higher than the leading pillows mask in key compliance areas.* A choice of frame and headgear adds to the appeal.
- Nuance features an all-fabric frame and headgear that enhances patient comfort and causes fewer red marks.
- Nuance Pro's gel-padded frame holds the mask in place during sleep, reduces the need for re-adjustment, and provides a high-performance look.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts