NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Celgene (CELG) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. $210 price target. Estimates were also boosted, given higher expected Revlimid sales, Credit Suisse said.
Caesars Entertainment (CZR) was initiated with a sell rating at TheStreet Ratings.
3D Systems (DDD) was initiated with a buy rating at Deutsche Bank. $95 price target. Company is expanding margins and should continue to benefit from growing customer demand, Deutsche Bank said.
Quest Diagnostics (DGX) was downgraded to underperform at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $55 price target. Expect weak growth and pricing prospects to continue in 2014, BofA/Merrill said.
Edwards Lifesciences (EW) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from outperform. Company is facing increased domestic competition, Wells Fargo said.
[Read: Lululemon Hires New CEO; Chairman and Founder to Step Down]
Harman (HAR) was upgraded at Wells Fargo to outperform from market perform. Adoption rates and a recovery in Europe could drive the stock up toward $100, Wells Fargo said.
Johnson Controls (JCI) was upgraded at RBC Capital to Top Pick from outperform. $61 price target. Transformational part of the JCI story is not appreciated by the market, RBC Capital said.
Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) was initiated with a sell rating at TheStreet Ratings.
Parker Hannifin PH was upgraded at Argus to buy from hold. $139 price target. Company has a competitive edge, and order growth appears to be at an inflection point, Argus said.
[Read: Adobe, Lululemon and Vera Bradley Earnings Ahead]
Tenneco (TEN) was downgraded at RBC Capital to outperform from Top Pick. Valuation call, based on a $66 price target, RBC Capital said.
United Rentals (URI) was upgraded at RBC Capital to Top Pick from outperform. $85 price target. Company has solid fundamentals and can experience multiple expansion, RBC Capital said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV