ServiceNow® (NYSE: NOW), the enterprise IT cloud company, today announced new applications that allow organizations to further consolidate disparate IT tools and make it easier to automate and manage IT services across the global enterprise. Each of the new applications is built on the extensible ServiceNow platform and therefore leverages the common data model shared by the entire ServiceNow application portfolio.
The new applications in the IT Service Automation Suite include ServiceNow Vendor Performance Management and ServiceNow Resource Management. In addition, ServiceNow Password Reset is available as an optional ServiceNow orchestration application. By sharing workflow and data, it is possible to create a single system of record, giving ServiceNow users unique insight to the relationships that exist between systems and processes in their environments. IT can then make more informed decisions that provide faster time-to-value, lower costs and better service to the business.
Highlights of the new applications include:
- Integrated Vendor Performance Management – derive more value from vendors and suppliers by evaluating performance relative to commitments and comparing vendors to each other across common criteria
- Unified Resource Management – forecast all IT work and resources reliably through a real-time, single system of record for efficient, accurate resource utilization
- Automated Password Reset – provide end users with the ability to reset passwords through self-service and automation and reduce what industry analysts consider to be at least 20% of IT service requests
“CIOs and IT executives need visibility and control across all aspects of IT,” said Shane Jackson, vice president marketing, ServiceNow. "ServiceNow enables IT to build a single system of record, ending an era of disparate silos of tools and data which undermine IT modernization. These new applications add further clarity to the insights that can be gained when using ServiceNow to run the business and transform IT.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts