Clear Channel Communications, Inc. (“CCU”) announced today the upsize and extension of the expiration date of its previously announced offer to amend its senior secured credit facility to extend outstanding term loans B and C due January 2016 until July 2019 through the creation of a new term loan E facility. Under the terms of the original offer, the amount of term loans B and/or C to be accepted for exchange into term loans E was limited to $1.0 billion in aggregate principal amount. CCU has upsized its offer to accept up to $1.3 billion in aggregate principal amount of term loans B and/or C until the Amended Expiration Date (as defined below). The offer was scheduled to expire at 4:00 p.m., New York City time, on December 9, 2013 and has been extended to 4:00 p.m., New York City time, on December 11, 2013 (the “Amended Expiration Date”). As of 4:00 p.m., New York City time, on December 9, 2013, lenders holding approximately $1.3 billion in aggregate principal amount of term loans B and/or C had submitted signature pages agreeing to exchange and convert their term loans B and/or C into the new term loans E. If lender recommitments for the up to $1.3 billion proposed extension do not exceed $1.0 billion in total, CCU will close the original $1.0 billion extension based on signature pages received prior to the previously expired deadline for that extension. To the extent more than $1.3 billion of extensions recommit, the term loans E will be allocated pro rata among extending lenders. The term loan extension transaction is expected to close on or about December 16, 2013.
The new extended term loans will have the same security and guarantee package as the outstanding term loans B, C and D. Borrowings under the new extended term loans will bear interest at a rate equal to, at CCU’s option, adjusted LIBOR plus 7.50% or a base rate plus 6.50%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV