Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE: WRI), a leading owner, manager and developer of shopping centers, announced today that it will host an analyst and investor conference on December 10, 2013 in New York. The event will be webcast live beginning at 9:30 a.m. EST.
The webcast and presentation materials can be accessed through the Investor Relations home page of the Company’s corporate website www.weingarten.com.
About Weingarten Realty Investors
Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE: WRI) is a shopping center owner, manager and developer. At September 30, 2013, the Company owned or operated under long-term leases, either directly or through its interest in real estate joint ventures or partnerships, a total of 273 properties which are located in 21 states spanning the country from coast to coast. These properties represent approximately 50.4 million square feet of which our interests in these properties aggregated approximately 30.1 million square feet of leasable area. To learn more about the Company’s operations and growth strategies, please visit www.weingarten.com.Forward-Looking Statements In addition to historical information, this press release contains forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the industry and markets in which Weingarten operates, management's beliefs, and assumptions made by management. It is important to note that Weingarten's actual results could differ materially from those projected in such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks and uncertainties which are difficult to predict. Reference is made to Weingarten's regulatory filings with the SEC for information or factors that may impact Weingarten's performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV