- HOTR suffered an immediate decline in share price of approximately 50% to $1.66 per share;
- A shareholder class action was filed in the Southern District of Florida alleging that the Company’s registration statement and prospectus was false and misleading. This court case is still pending and shareholders may still have their voices heard by contacting us;
- The Company announced that its South African subsidiaries have not filed certain corporate income taxes for some years; and
- The Company announced that it had been served a subpoena from the Securities and Exchange Commission seeking information regarding its South African Hooters entities’ accounting.
The Law Offices Of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC Announces Investigation Of Chanticleer (HOTR) – Seeking Former Employees And Current Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.