NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Today's buy-and-trade earnings previews focus on seven companies in four sectors that report quarterly results beginning with the provider of women's accessories Vera Bradley (VRA) afterhours on Wednesday, the provider of yoga-inspired athletic sportswear Lululemon (LULU) premarket on Thursday and publishing software provider Adobe Systems (ADBE) in the afterhours on Thursday.
The seven stocks include four from the retail-wholesale sector, two from the computer and technology sector and one each from the construction and consumer discretionary sectors.
The computer and technology sector is 29.9% overvalued with an overweight rating. Of the 1140 stocks 51.7% in this sector have buy or strong buy ratings. The construction sector is 16.5% overvalued with an underweight rating. Of the 156 stocks 56.4% in this sector have sell or strong sell ratings.
The consumer discretionary sector is 28.3% overvalued with an equal-weight rating. Of the 393 stocks 83.2% in this sector have hold ratings. The retail-wholesale sector is 24.7% overvalued with an overweight rating. Of the 343 stocks 82.2% in this sector have buy or strong buy ratings.Two of the seven stocks profiled today have buy ratings, four have hold ratings and one has a sell rating. One stock is undervalued by 6.7% and four are overvalued by 27.4% to 82.8%. One stock has lost 5.1% over the last 12 months, and four have gains between 49.3% and $109%. Two are below their 200-day simple moving averages while five are above their 200-day SMAs which reflect the risk of reversion to the mean.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV