VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Booker Minerals Inc. (NYSE MKT: PBM), (BKM.V) is pleased to announce that the British Columbia Supreme Court has released the Judgement regarding the Company's challenge of the decision by the Provincial Government to turn down the proposed Morrison Copper/Gold Mine, announced by the provincial government on October 1st of last year.
The hearing was held before Justice Kenneth Affleck, Q.C. from August 7 to 9, 2013. Justice Affleck ruled that: "The petitioner is entitled to a declaration that the executive director's referral of the application for a certificate to the ministers and the ministers' decision refusing to issue the certificate failed to comport with the requirements of procedural fairness. There will be an order in the nature of certiorari quashing and setting aside the ministers' decision and an order remitting the petitioner's application for a certificate to the ministers for reconsideration. The petitioner is entitled to costs."
If you would like to be added to our email newsgroup, please send your request by email to email@example.com.
Contact:Gregory R. Anderson Director, CEO and President 1-800-747-9911 1-800-234-3680 SOURCE Pacific Booker Minerals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV