BALTIMORE, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Petroleum & Resources Corporation (NYSE: PEO), determined today the issue price for the closed-end fund's year-end distribution for shareholders who have elected to receive the distribution in the form of stock.
The price at which common stock will be issued in payment of the $1.58 year-end distribution, consisting of $0.23 in net investment income and $1.35 in net realized capital gains, is $26.48 per share. This price is the mean between today's high and low sales prices of the Fund's stock on the New York Stock Exchange. The year-end distribution is payable on December 27, 2013.
The Fund has committed to distribute each year an amount equal to at least 6% of the Fund's trailing 12-month average month-end market price. This year, the Fund is distributing an amount that results in a 7.2% annual distribution rate, exceeding the 6% minimum commitment. Please see the information posted at our website, www.peteres.com, for more details concerning the 6% minimum annual distribution rate commitment.
The Fund has paid out capital gains to its shareholders for 62 consecutive years and has paid dividends for 79 consecutive years.For further information please contact:
SOURCE Petroleum & Resources Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV