ACE USA, the U.S. based retail operations of ACE Group, today announced the appointment of Kimberly Springer as Branch Manager of its Kansas City branch office. In this position, Ms. Springer will work closely with insurance brokers and clients in the states of Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska to cultivate relationships and expand ACE USA’s presence in these markets. She will also manage distribution, product sales and marketing, producer relationships, and general operations in the region. Ms. Springer will report to Kelley Kinsella, Senior Vice President and Regional Executive Officer, Midwest Region, ACE USA.
“The lower Midwest market continues to offer tremendous growth opportunities for ACE. Kimberly’s excellent track record in business development will be invaluable in strengthening relationships with local clients and brokers, and help them to better understand ACE’s broad portfolio of products as well as our superior service discipline,” said Ms. Kinsella.
With more than 15 years of insurance industry experience, Ms. Springer joins ACE from a global carrier, where she served in a variety of positions, most recently as Business Development Leader. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree from University of Massachusetts-Amherst, Isenberg School of Management.
ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information can be found at: www.acegroup.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV