NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Icahn Enterprises L.P. ("Icahn Enterprises") (NASDAQ: IEP) today announced the sale of an aggregate of 2,000,000 depositary units representing limited partnership interests in Icahn Enterprises. The last reported sale price of Icahn Enterprises' depositary units on December 6, 2013 was $144.39 per unit. Icahn Enterprises has granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase additional depositary units.
The proceeds from the offering will be used for investments in one or more of our nine majority owned operating subsidiaries. Closing is expected to occur on or about December 13, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to Icahn Enterprises' effective shelf registration statement. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus.A copy of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus for the offering may be obtained for free by visiting the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. About Icahn Enterprises L.P. Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), a master limited partnership, is a diversified holding company engaged in nine primary business segments: Investment, Automotive, Energy, Metals, Railcar, Gaming, Food Packaging, Real Estate and Home Fashion. SOURCE Icahn Enterprises L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV