Trade-Ideas: Lumber Liquidators Holdings (LL) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock
- LL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $139.7 million.
- LL is up 2.1% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LL: Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of hardwood flooring, and hardwood flooring enhancements and accessories. LL has a PE ratio of 38.6. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Lumber Liquidators Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Lumber Liquidators Holdings has been 652,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Lumber Liquidators has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. The stock has a beta of 0.97 and a short float of 22.6% with 2.92 days to cover. Shares are up 84.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Lumber Liquidators Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- LUMBER LIQUIDATORS HLDGS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, LUMBER LIQUIDATORS HLDGS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.68 versus $0.93 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.75 versus $1.68).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry. The net income increased by 58.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $12.88 million to $20.40 million.
- 41.83% is the gross profit margin for LUMBER LIQUIDATORS HLDGS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.02% is above that of the industry average.
- LL has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.82 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- You can view the full Lumber Liquidators Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.