PVH Corp. (NYSE:PVH) reported 2013 third quarter results.
The discussions of results in this release that refer to non-GAAP amounts exclude the items which are described in this release under the heading “Non-GAAP Exclusions.” Reconciliations of GAAP to non-GAAP amounts are presented later in this release and identify and quantify all excluded items.
Overview of Third Quarter Results:
- Earnings per share was $2.30 on a non-GAAP basis, which exceeded the Company’s guidance of $2.25. The prior year’s third quarter non-GAAP earnings per share was $2.38.
- GAAP earnings per share was $2.37 as compared to the prior year’s third quarter earnings per share of $2.27.
- Revenue increased 38% to $2.259 billion, as compared to the prior year’s third quarter. The increase over the prior year was principally driven by the addition of approximately $503 million of revenue related to the Warnaco businesses acquired early in 2013, net of the reduction in licensing revenue attributable to Warnaco. Also contributing to the increase was revenue growth of $87 million, or 10%, in the Tommy Hilfiger business and $55 million, or 19%, in the pre-acquisition Calvin Klein businesses. Partially offsetting these increases was a revenue decrease of $29 million, or 6%, in the pre-acquisition Heritage Brands business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV