PVH Corp. (NYSE:PVH) reported 2013 third quarter results.
The discussions of results in this release that refer to non-GAAP amounts exclude the items which are described in this release under the heading “Non-GAAP Exclusions.” Reconciliations of GAAP to non-GAAP amounts are presented later in this release and identify and quantify all excluded items.
Overview of Third Quarter Results:
- Earnings per share was $2.30 on a non-GAAP basis, which exceeded the Company’s guidance of $2.25. The prior year’s third quarter non-GAAP earnings per share was $2.38.
- GAAP earnings per share was $2.37 as compared to the prior year’s third quarter earnings per share of $2.27.
- Revenue increased 38% to $2.259 billion, as compared to the prior year’s third quarter. The increase over the prior year was principally driven by the addition of approximately $503 million of revenue related to the Warnaco businesses acquired early in 2013, net of the reduction in licensing revenue attributable to Warnaco. Also contributing to the increase was revenue growth of $87 million, or 10%, in the Tommy Hilfiger business and $55 million, or 19%, in the pre-acquisition Calvin Klein businesses. Partially offsetting these increases was a revenue decrease of $29 million, or 6%, in the pre-acquisition Heritage Brands business.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts