- Earnings per share was $2.30 on a non-GAAP basis, which exceeded the Company’s guidance of $2.25. The prior year’s third quarter non-GAAP earnings per share was $2.38.
- GAAP earnings per share was $2.37 as compared to the prior year’s third quarter earnings per share of $2.27.
- Revenue increased 38% to $2.259 billion, as compared to the prior year’s third quarter. The increase over the prior year was principally driven by the addition of approximately $503 million of revenue related to the Warnaco businesses acquired early in 2013, net of the reduction in licensing revenue attributable to Warnaco. Also contributing to the increase was revenue growth of $87 million, or 10%, in the Tommy Hilfiger business and $55 million, or 19%, in the pre-acquisition Calvin Klein businesses. Partially offsetting these increases was a revenue decrease of $29 million, or 6%, in the pre-acquisition Heritage Brands business.
PVH Corp. Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.