- The number of top-rated businesses has leapt from 189 to 303 in just two years.
- Most (91 percent) of Fortune 500 companies on the list provide explicit protections on the basis of sexual orientation and 61 percent on the basis of gender identity, a historic high. Two thirds (67%) offer same-sex partner benefits, another record.
- In just four years, the number of major employers covering medically necessary sex reassignment surgery for employees has gone from 49 to 338, including 28 percent of the Fortune 500. In addition, over 260 major employers have implemented more robust and supportive inclusion guidelines for their transitioning employees.
Ameriprise Financial Earns 100 Percent Score On The 2014 Corporate Equality Index
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.