On 12/11/13, CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.'s 7.375% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (CBL.PRD) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4609, payable on 12/30/13. As a percentage of CBL.PRD's recent share price of $25.03, this dividend works out to approximately 1.84%, so look for shares of CBL.PRD to trade 1.84% lower — all else being equal — when CBL.PRD shares open for trading on 12/11/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.37%, which compares to an average yield of 7.74% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, CBL.PRD was trading at a 0.04% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of CBL.PRD shares, versus CBL:
Below is a dividend history chart for CBL.PRD, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4609 on CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.'s 7.375% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL) makes up 3.55% of the iShares Retail Real Estate Capped ETF (RTL) which is trading higher by about 0.4% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV