On 12/11/13, PrivateBancorp, Inc.'s 10.00% Trust Preferred Securities (PVTBP) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.625, payable on 12/16/13. As a percentage of PVTBP's recent share price of $26.40, this dividend works out to approximately 2.37%, so look for shares of PVTBP to trade 2.37% lower — all else being equal — when PVTBP shares open for trading on 12/11/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 9.45%, which compares to an average yield of 6.04% in the "Financial" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, PVTBP was trading at a 5.84% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of PVTBP shares, versus PVTB:
Below is a dividend history chart for PVTBP, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.625 on PrivateBancorp, Inc.'s 10.00% Trust Preferred Securities:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, PrivateBancorp, Inc. (PVTB) makes up 1.18% of the KBW Regional Banking Portfolio ETF (KBWR) which is trading lower by about 0.3% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV