CHICAGO, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) today issued the statement below following the news that government officials representing members of the World Trade Organization had successfully negotiated a new trade package that includes a Trade Facilitation Agreement.
"The trade agreement announced this past weekend is a positive development for global trade and for the millions of Americans who provide products and services to global markets. The Trade Facilitation Agreement that is the centerpiece of the package is especially important because it will cut red tape at borders throughout the world and boost global economic activity. Companies large and small will now find it simpler, faster and less costly to access the markets of the 159 member nations of the World Trade Organization. We commend the Administration's negotiating team, led by U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman, for its leadership in guiding what were oftentimes difficult negotiations to a successful conclusion."
Tim NealeOffice: +1 703-465-3220Mobile: +1 703-340-7436 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV