CHICAGO, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) today issued the statement below following the news that government officials representing members of the World Trade Organization had successfully negotiated a new trade package that includes a Trade Facilitation Agreement.
"The trade agreement announced this past weekend is a positive development for global trade and for the millions of Americans who provide products and services to global markets. The Trade Facilitation Agreement that is the centerpiece of the package is especially important because it will cut red tape at borders throughout the world and boost global economic activity. Companies large and small will now find it simpler, faster and less costly to access the markets of the 159 member nations of the World Trade Organization. We commend the Administration's negotiating team, led by U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman, for its leadership in guiding what were oftentimes difficult negotiations to a successful conclusion."
Tim NealeOffice: +1 703-465-3220Mobile: +1 703-340-7436 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV