Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) announced today that its Frontier Secure business unit is partnering with CSID, the leading provider of global, enterprise-level identity protection and fraud detection solutions and technologies. Frontier Secure’s robust portfolio of identity protection services will be enhanced by the same CSID solutions that enable businesses and government organizations around the globe to protect the identities of members and consumers.
According to Kelly Morgan, Vice President and General Manager of Frontier Secure, “The success of cyber security is measured by what does not happen – your credit ratings remain unblemished, your email is never hacked, and spyware does not invade your business or home network. We are committed to partnerships that proactively ensure customers receive the best in cyber protection.”
Frontier Secure Identity Protection offers:
- Triple Bureau Credit MonitoringProvides early detection of potentially fraudulent credit activity.
- Global ID Monitoring A proprietary Internet surveillance technology detects when personal information is being traded and/or sold online.
- Social Security Number TraceYour SSN is one of the most important numbers in your life. This service reports all names, aliases and addresses associated with your SSN.
- Lost Wallet ServicesThis service assists with canceling (and reissuing) missing credit cards, driver’s license, passport, and other identity information that could compromise you for years to come.
- Identity Theft RestorationCertified Restoration Specialists provide comprehensive fraud assessment and in-depth support until resolution is complete. This team is there to help you get your life back.
Kelly Morgan notes, “It’s terrible to speak with someone whose home-refinancing opportunity was lost, or a credit card publicly declined, because of incorrect data. Today, our personal identity is not determined by whom we know but by credit reports. That data and other information may be inaccurate through no fault of identity theft victims, who may not even know their identity has been compromised.” Morgan adds, “Safeguard your identity as you would a priceless jewel. This holiday season, treat yourself to Frontier Secure and the gift of Peace of Mind.”