4. As of noon trading, Restoration Hardware Holdings ( RH) is down $3.22 (-4.4%) to $69.30 on heavy volume. Thus far, 932,938 shares of Restoration Hardware Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 917,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.96-$72.50 after having opened the day at $72.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.52. Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the retail of home furnishings. Restoration Hardware Holdings has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 115.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Restoration Hardware Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Restoration Hardware Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Restoration Hardware Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts