2. As of noon trading, Boston Scientific ( BSX) is down $0.10 (-0.8%) to $11.75 on light volume. Thus far, 4.1 million shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $11.62-$11.89 after having opened the day at $11.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.85. Boston Scientific Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices used in various interventional medical specialties worldwide. Boston Scientific has a market cap of $15.1 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 97.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Boston Scientific a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 16 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Boston Scientific as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts