SGEN, SNY And REGN, 3 Health Care Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Sanofi ( SNY) is down $0.50 (-1.0%) to $50.58 on light volume. Thus far, 352,228 shares of Sanofi exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $50.51-$50.78 after having opened the day at $50.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.07. Sanofi researches, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products worldwide. The company operates through Pharmaceuticals, Human Vaccines, and Animal Health segments. Sanofi has a market cap of $135.0 billion and is part of the drugs industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 6.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Sanofi a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sanofi as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Sanofi Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts