1. As of noon trading, PVH ( PVH) is down $0.86 (-0.7%) to $129.25 on average volume. Thus far, 452,830 shares of PVH exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 917,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $128.00-$130.70 after having opened the day at $130.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.11. PVH Corp. operates as an apparel company in the United States and internationally. PVH has a market cap of $10.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate PVH a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates PVH as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full PVH Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer non-durables industry could consider Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ( XLP) while those bearish on the consumer non-durables industry could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts