2. As of noon trading, Sealed Air Corporation ( SEE) is down $0.27 (-0.8%) to $32.25 on light volume. Thus far, 323,320 shares of Sealed Air Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.21-$32.65 after having opened the day at $32.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.52. Sealed Air Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides food safety and security, facility hygiene, and product protection solutions worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Food & Beverage (F&B), Institutional & Laundry (I&L), and Protective Packaging. Sealed Air Corporation has a market cap of $6.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are up 85.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Sealed Air Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sealed Air Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, impressive record of earnings per share growth and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Sealed Air Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts