3. As of noon trading, Quiksilver ( ZQK) is down $0.26 (-3.2%) to $8.12 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of Quiksilver exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $8.09-$8.36 after having opened the day at $8.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.38. Quiksilver, Inc. designs, develops, markets, and distributes branded apparel, footwear, accessories, and related products primarily for men, women, and children. It also offers snowboarding equipment. Quiksilver has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Quiksilver a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Quiksilver as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Quiksilver Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts