2. As of noon trading, Baxter International ( BAX) is up $0.60 (0.9%) to $68.00 on light volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Baxter International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.40-$68.13 after having opened the day at $67.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.39. Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets products for people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. Baxter International has a market cap of $36.2 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Baxter International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Baxter International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Baxter International Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts