Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:48 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Citigroup says to buy FedEx (FDX) ahead of its earnings report next week. Cramer disagreed, saying United Parcel Service (UPS) "is cheaper." FDX was off 1% to $138.49.
It will be a great 2014 for PVH Corp. (PVH), Cramer said. He said investors should own PVH at these levels, not sell it. PVH was 3.5% higher to $131.87.
Twitter (TWTR) is making new highs and Bernstein says advertisers love the platform. Cramer equated shorting the stock to investment suicide. TWTR flew 5.8% higher to $51.99.
Burlington Stores (BURL) reported in-line earnings but less-than-favorable guidance. Cramer told investors to buy PVH instead. BURL dropped 7.8% to $25.92.Celgene (CELG) is a stock that will be higher by year's end, Cramer said. He suggested investors could buy "deep in the money calls." CELG was flat at $170.77. Pinnacle Foods (PF) has had a couple of great quarters, Cramer said. He added that a secondary offering "cleans up the balance sheet" and allows PF to "buy a lot more companies." PF ended the day 3.4% lower at $27.02. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV