INVESTOR ALERT Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of FOOD TECHNOLOGY SERVICE, INC. And Its Board Of Directors In Relation To The Sale Of The Company To An Affiliate Of Sterigenics International LLC -- VIFL
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Food Technology Service, Inc. (“FTSI”) (NasdaqCM:VIFL) in relation to the Company’s recently-announced merger agreement with an affiliate of Sterigenics International LLC.
Click here to learn more about the action http://zlk.9nl.com/food-technology-service-vifl/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
On December 6, 2013 it was announced that an affiliate of Sterigenics International LLC would purchase all FTSI common stock for $7.23 a share. The investigation concerns whether the Board of FTSI breached their fiduciary duties to shareholders by failing to adequately shop the Company to obtain the best purchase price.
If you own FTSI common stock and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/food-technology-service-vifl/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm’s 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV