RCI-B Ex-Dividend Reminder - 12/11/13
On 12/11/13, Rogers Communications (TSX: RCI-B.TO) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.435, payable on 1/2/14. As a percentage of RCI.B's recent stock price of $47.91, this dividend works out to approximately 0.91%, so look for shares of Rogers Communications to trade 0.91% lower — all else being equal — when RCI.B shares open for trading on 12/11/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for RCI.B, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.435 declared by Rogers Communications:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from RCI.B is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 3.63% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
In Monday trading, Rogers Communications shares are currently up about 0.1% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV