Dividend Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: PCQ, PMF, VMO, GA
Giant Interactive Group (NYSE: GA) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $11.40 as of 9:40 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.6%. The average volume for Giant Interactive Group has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Giant Interactive Group has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 109.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Giant Interactive Group Inc. develops and operates online games in the People's Republic of China. It primarily offers multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs). The company operates 13 games, including 10 MMORPGs, 1 casual massively multiplayer online game, and 2 strategy Web games. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.14. TheStreet Ratings rates Giant Interactive Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full Giant Interactive Group Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV