- Advanced vehicle cockpit concepts exploring:
- A unique user interface controlled by the driver's eye gaze and head direction coupled with image attribute tracking;
- The use of gesture recognition, interacting with advanced camera technology, to replicate a virtual display of the driver's hand motion;
- A new connectivity gateway, designed to securely connect all aspects of the vehicle to the user and Cloud computing.
- The first presentation of Visteon's cockpit electronics experience developed for a new connected car project, which includes autonomous driving features, in collaboration with a European car manufacturer.
- Advanced connectivity and infotainment solutions based on open architectures and delivering a new experience of services and applications to drivers and passengers.
- Next-generation user interface products and concepts with advanced instrument display and touch technology, including reconfigurable, high-resolution color displays, offering clarity and graphics quality considered unrivaled in the automotive market.
- The unveiling of Visteon's new premium audio and infotainment; and instrumentation brands.
Visteon To Showcase Innovations Enhancing The Connected Car Experience At 2014 International CES
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.