- Tile Shop overstated its earnings in 2013 by more than 200 percent.
- Beijing Pingxiu (BP), the company’s largest supplier, was related to Tile Shop, in that BP is secretly controlled by the brother-in-law of Tile Shop’s CEO.
- Tile Shop used BP to exaggerate its inventory and profits, purchasing goods at or near cost.
Hagens Berman Reminds TTS Investors Of Jan. 14, 2014 Deadline And Continued Investigation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.