- In just two years under the most rigorous CEI criteria, the number of top-rated businesses has leapt from 189 to 303. This year, a record 301 of the Fortune 500-ranked businesses have official CEI ratings.
- A record 300 major businesses and law firms publicly supported pro-equality legislation at the state and federal levels – including those that took an active role in the marriage equality campaigns.
- Transgender-inclusive healthcare coverage continues to rise and is becoming a bellwether for full inclusion. Now in its third year as a mandatory criterion for a company to earn 100 percent, 338 (46 percent) participating companies offer comprehensive health care coverage to their transgender employees, up from 287 last year.
MGM Resorts Named One Of The "Best Places To Work For LGBT Equality"; Earns Perfect Score For Its LGBT Employee Policies And Benefits For Second Year In A Row
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.