BELLEVUE, Wash., Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: RLGT) a domestic and international logistics services company (the "Company"), today announced that it commenced an underwritten public offering of an original issuance of Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (the "Series A Preferred Shares"). The Company has filed an application to list the Series A Preferred Shares on the NYSE MKT Stock Market.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of the securities offered by us under this prospectus primarily to retire the outstanding balance owed under the senior subordinated notes issued to Caltius and reduce the amount outstanding under its credit facility with Bank of America, NA ("BofA"). After paying down the BofA credit facility the Company expects to have less than $5.0 million drawn on such credit facility. In the future, the Company may make additional borrowings under the credit facility, subject to the terms thereof, including the borrowing base, for working capital and general corporate purposes, including to fund potential acquisitions.
Sterne, Agee & Leach Inc. and Janney Montgomery Scott LLC are acting as joint book running managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective and the securities may not be sold in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offering may be made solely by means of a written prospectus, copies of which may be obtained when available by contacting:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV