NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "Everyone come to the table and eat" is a favorite expression of renowned Italian cooking star Lidia Bastianich. Fairway Group Holdings Corp. ("Fairway") (Nasdaq:FWM), the parent company of Fairway Market, is inviting everyone to come to the table at the Stamford Fairway (699 Canal Street) on Saturday, December 14, 2013 and at the Nanuet Fairway (75 West Rt. 59) on Saturday, December 21, 2013, when Bastianich will do book signings from 1 pm to 3 pm.
The Emmy-award winning TV host, celebrated author and successful restaurateur, will sign copies of her new book, Lidia's Commonsense Italian Cooking: 150 Delicious and Simple Recipes Anyone Can Master. Customers can also enjoy a free sampling of LIDIA's pastas and sauces.
"We are delighted to have Lidia Bastianich sign copies of her newest cookbook in our Stamford and Nanuet stores," said Charles Santoro, Fairway Market's Executive Chairman. "Our customers love her passion, her knowledge and her ability to teach anyone how to bring great Italian food to the family table."
Bastianich is the author of eight precious cookbooks, an Emmy award winning television host of Lidia's Kitchen on PBS and owner of Felidia, Del Posto, Becco, Eataly, and other acclaimed restaurants. Shoppers will also have the opportunity to sample some of the LIDIA'S line of pasta and sauces.In her new book, which she co-wrote with her daughter, Tanya Bastianich Manuali, she lays out a comprehensive curriculum of wise cooking tips--from the cutting board to the kitchen table. It is a collection of 150 delectable recipes told with common sense cooking wisdom that teaches how to create simple, seasonal, Italian dishes with grace, confidence, and love.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV